Tour the locations that inspire some of our greatest movie and TV locales during a New York City TV and Movie Tour through the Big Apple. Some of the city's most acclaimed actors and actresses serve as guides during a sight-seeing trip you'll never forget. See the buildings, parks, and landmarks that have become instantly recognizable after serving as set locations in some of the most popular movies and television shows of all-time.
- Visit the Park featured in Glee, The Mindy Project and When Harry Met Sally, etc.
- Visit popular spots from Friends including the gang's apartment building
- Spot The Original Soup Man, along with other Seinfeld locations
- Catch a glimpse of the hotels featured in Ocean's 8, Modern Family and The Sopranos
- Visit McGee's Pub, the inspiration for MacLaren's in 'How I Met Your Mother'
- See new locations from Billons, Veep, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Will & Grace, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and more!
New York City is no stranger to appearing in film and on TV, and other tours will claim to show you the highlights.
But a New York TV and Movie Sites Tour will not only get you up-close to the places you've seen for years, but they're led by actors and actresses who know their craft and know how to make the tour fun. Sing TV theme songs, play TV show trivia games, and get an inside scoop on how you can get tickets to popular TV shows.
During a tour that lasts three-and-a-half hours, riders of a New York TV and Movie Sites Tour will visit more than 60 locations, including more than 40 made famous in the movies, as well as through the neighborhoods that hosted TV shows like 'Friends', 'Seinfeld', 'Ugly Betty', 'Gossip Girl', 'Will & Grace', 'The Apprentice', 'Law & Order', 'Mad About You', 'Sex and the City', and 'Saturday Night Live'. Your trip will end at McGee's Pub, inspiration for MacLaren's Pub in the hit show 'How I Met Your Mother'. And because so many celebrities also live in the area, you never know who you might see on a New York TV and Movie Sites Tour! Kick back in an air-conditioned luxury bus as you pass:
Your tour will also includes visits to famous New York locales such as:
- The McGraw-Hill Office Building, which provided exterior and lobby shots during filming of 'The Devil Wears Prada'
- Bryant Park, featured in 'Head Over Heels', Howard Stern's 'Private Parts', Project Runway and 'Manhattan Murder Mystery'
- The Belasco Theater, featured in 'Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood' and 'Bullets Over Broadway'
- Radio City Music Hall, a New York landmark seen in 'Annie' and 'The Godfather'
- Al's Soup Kitchen, a shrine to 'Seinfeld' fans
- And many more!
New York City TV and Movie Tours
- Central Park South
- Fifth Avenue
- The Flatiron District & Chelsea
- The Lower East Side
demand is huge, so make your reservations today. And as they say in Hollywood, see you on the set!